- The administrator of personal data contained in the Website is Purbo Sp. z o.o Sp. k., with seat Adamowo 89G, 64-200 Wolsztyn (NIP: 9231723890, REGON: 380051307, KRS: 0000729628), hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- The website obtains information about Users entered in forms based on their consent.
- The data provided is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to answer a question or order a product.
The user who has entered the data in the form has the right to:
- view, modify, delete personal data,
- restrictions on processing and requests to stop processing your data at any time,
- withdrawal of consent at any time – withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out before its withdrawal,
- transferring data to another personal data administrator,
- submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Personal data provided by the User in the form will be processed for a period not longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided and until the Administrator’s legal, accounting and tax obligations exist, and also until any claims expire . If consent to the processing of personal data has been given – until the consent is withdrawn.
- The administrator exercises due diligence in order to adequately secure the personal data provided, and in particular against their disclosure to unauthorized persons.
- The provided personal data may be made available to entities that have a legal basis resulting from the law.
- The entities collecting and processing personal data on the website come mainly from Poland and countries of the European Economic Area (EEA). Some of the suppliers are based outside the EEA (e.g. Google Inc. is based in USA and provides a website statistics service called Google Analytics). These entities are required to comply with the principles set out in the EU-US Privacy Shield program regarding the collection, use and storage of personal data of European Union citizens (Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of July 12, 2016 on the adequacy protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield) and contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission.
- Legal basis related to the processing of personal data:
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (uśude);
- Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (PrTel);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /IN; (GDPR).
Any changes will be immediately made available on the Website.
By using the website, you agree to save cookies on your device and accept the rules of processing and protection of personal data.
Cookies are small text files saved on the User’s computer or other mobile device while using websites. These files are used, among others, to use various functions provided on a given website or to confirm that a given User has seen specific content from a given website.
This website may use “cookies” when the user visits the website. “Cookies” that can be used on websites and websites are associated only with the browser of a specific computer (anonymous user), without providing the user’s name or surname. This is information saved by the web service server on the user’s computer, which the server can read each time it connects to the user’s computer.
“Cookies” files provide statistical data about user traffic and their use of individual pages of the website. In some cases, their use is necessary for the proper functioning of the services provided by the website.
The user may at any time choose the method of handling “cookies” in the Internet zone by replacing the automatic handling of “cookies” with individual service (user settings). Detailed information in this regard is provided by the providers of programs for operating the Internet zone (browsers), usually in the “internet options” tab or similar. However, disabling the option of accepting “cookies” in your browser (blocking, prompting) may cause difficulties or even prevent the use of some Internet services.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that the owners of the website are not responsible for the use or handling of “cookies” on other websites available to users via links placed on our website.
More information about cookies can be found on the website wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
Users of the website should take care of security of their devices that have access to the Internet. The device should have an anti-virus program with up-to-date virus definitions database, an up-to-date and safe version of the web browser and an enabled firewall.
It is recommended to enable anti-phishing filters (tools) in your web browser that check whether the displayed website is authentic and is not used for phishing, e.g. by impersonating an institution or a given business entity.
It is recommended to be careful when opening attachments or clicking links in e-mails that the User did not expect, e.g. from unknown senders. In in case of doubt, it is worth contacting the sender, e.g. by phone.
Files should only be downloaded from trusted places. It is highly risky to install software from unverified sources.
The website user using home Wi-Fi network should set a secure and net access password that is difficult to break. It is also recommended to use the highest possible encryption standards for Wi-Fi wireless networks, which are possible to run on your equipment, e.g. WPA2.